Most flight simulator fans prefer flights that do not exceed two hours, and for a good reason. The parts of simulated flights considered “fun” are the departure and arrival. That’s why commuters are so popular with flight simulator fans.
The Bombardier CRJ series are some of the most often used regional airliners today – every 10 seconds, one of them takes off. You will find them at most airports worldwide. Although not very popular with passengers as those seats are indeed very small and you cannot even stand upright if you are tall, airline companies prefer them because they are efficient and reliable. They are still in production, and although the newer models have better seats, larger overhead bins and better sound proofing they will never be comfortable.
Pilots like to fly them because they are powerful, agile, and a joy to fly manually. It is often described as ‘sporty’. They also demand more flying skill than a modern Airbus or Boeing because the flight management systems are limited, for example: no auto throttle and only advisory vertical navigation.
The CRJ professional is a full rebuild of the CRJ 700/900 that adds new models, new modeling, updated systems, optional vertical navigation, all new graphics using PBR and a Electronic Flight Bag with support for charts, checklists and calculations.
- Exquisite modelling with many animations with up-to-date standards like PBR
- CRJ 550, 700, 900 and 1000 models
- VAS and FPS friendly because we love complex airports as much as you do
- Extended Flight Management System delivered with November 2019 (AIRAC 1912) nav data (compatible with NavDataPro and Navigraph)
- Complete MCDU with full keyboard control option
- All displays available as high resolution 2D windows
- Highly accurate flight model
- Panel State saving/loading
- Standard Sound set done by Turbine Sounds Systems, additional Virtual Cockpit sounds provide by Aerosoft
- Heads-up Guidance system
- Includes Frank, our avatar to walk around the aircraft and airports (Prepar3D only)
- Fully functional (though linked to this aircraft) RAAS provided by FS2Crew
- Complete management tool to load fuel, passengers, and baggage. This tool also allows you to tweak the simulation to your hardware
- Livery manager with drag and drop functionality
- Fully prepared for ChasePlane, PFPX
- Many new options to tweak the product to your likings and your hardware, for example to link a hardware control to the nose wheel steering
- Electronic Flight Bag supporting NavDatPro and Navigraph charts (georeferenced to show aircraft on the charts), weight and balance calculation, take-off calculation, checklists, fuel, cargo and passenger loading
- Five manuals, including detailed step-by-step documentation
- Fully Prepar3D V4 compatible with dynamic lights and several other adaptations to use the latest options.
- Accurate rain effects on windows
43 various Aircraft paintings
- ·Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (the latest version of Prepar3D is always needed)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit) (older 64bit versions not tested)
- Processor: Intel Core™ i5 (i7 recommended) or AMD Ryzen 5 (Ryzen 7 recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: 3 GB VRAM (DirectX 11), e.g. GeForce GTX 1050 (6 GB, GTX 1070 recomd.)
- Control hardware (joystick) with rudder and throttle channels
- Download-Size: 1.9 GB
- Laptops are not recommended, unless they are gaming laptops that can sustain their performance without thermal throttling