There are about 33,000 golf facilities around the world according to randa.org (2017).
Those golf courses are geographically concentrated among top 18 golfing countries,
including: the United States, Canada, Japan, England, Australia, Sweden, South Africa,
Argentina, and China. While flying cross these countries and continents, the courses are
remarkably visible in the nature landscape. For Japan alone, we offer more than 2,200
golf courses in real-world locations to visit. This gives pilots variety of scenic views from
the sky. We believe this is something you do not want to miss!
Our team has constructed a virtual golf course that includes custom golf 3D models and
new ground textures of the 18-hole courses. we has created over one hundred custom
3D models of golf facilities and equipments, such as Ball Washers, Golf Carts, Tee
Markers, Tee Signs, Golf Flags, Indicators, Shelters and Driving Range Nettings.
Furthermore, the default golf textures (landclass) are newly designed over all of the18-
holes courses. There new ground textures include: customized Fairways, Greens, Tee
Boxes, Paths and Bunkers. These 18-hole courses are designed to contain 3 par-five
holes, 12 par-four holes and 3 par-three holes for a par of 72.
This product allows you to discover the beauty of numerous golf courses both from
ground level and as a flyover through the sky. We hope you enjoy this unique scenery
and you are able to enhance your virtual flying experience.
01. 2280 handcrafted golf courses to the accuracy of real-world locations
02. Courses across all of Japan
03. New golf course ground textures (landclass)
04. Improved landclass for surrounding golf course areas
05. 18-Hole courses with a Par of 72
06. Handcrafted autogen placement of new golf course ground textures
07. Custom golf course ground textures for all 4 seasons
08. Custom 3D models of golf course facilities and equipments
09. Custom 18-Hole golf course layouts
10. Two customized practice ranges (pitch and putt) for courses
Product Compatible: FSX, FSX-SE, P3D v1, P3D v2, P3D v3 and P3D v4