Product information "Mega Airport London Heathrow professional"
Line up on the „String of Pearls“ and land on Europe’s busiest airport London Heathrow.
The award winning Sim-wings Team has once again pushed the limits of modelling a perfect mega hub with Mega Airport London Heathrow professional representing the actual and up to date stage of its real world counterpart. Find out what commercial aviation is all about by joining the traffic of the world´s third busiest airport.
The scenery covers around 42 square kilometres in total with fully detailed buildings at the airport, including the new T2 and T2B terminals. Fully customized high resolution aerial ground textures, detailed ground markings and the actual taxiway layout with new rapid runway exits and taxiway links make it a perfect rendition while use of LOD technique will give you the best possible performance. There’s even an option to use the still existing old Europier which will be demolished soon.
- Airport London Heathrow with near airport surroundings (about 42 square kilometres in total)
- Fully detailed buildings at the airport
- Safegate and other dockings at all gates
- Includes new T2 and T2B terminals
- Pre-rendered self shadowing and raytraced night lighting
- Fully customized high resolution aerial ground textures (about 30cm/pix) with custom detail textures for taxiways etc.
- Detailed ground markings
- Actual taxiway layout with new rapid runway exits and taxiway links
- Hand placed autogen
- Seamless integration of the ground to the flight simulator
- Remaining Europier terminal can be selected as an option (will soon be demolished)
New in version P3D V4:
- Code (BGLs) recompiled and optimized using new material options with P3D V4 SDK
- All objects optimized for new shadowing techniques
- Dynamic Lighting ( can be disabled partially)
- Ground layout including detailed aerial imagery created according to P3D V4 SDK
- New optimized 3D Runwaylights (will be switched on and off depending on daytime and weather conditions)
- AFCAD approaches changed to Airac 1708
- Adjusted AFCAD parking positions
- New detailed and animated Jetway models (CTRL-J)
- Partially higher resolution textures
- Partial closedown of Terminal 1 (currently under construction)
- Extended configurations menu
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 bit)
Processor: Quad Core CPU with 3,5 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 8 GB VRAM with DirectX 11
Free disk space: at least 2,2 GB
Download-Size: 1.85 GB