Iceland is surely one of the most amazing places on this globe. Created by volcanic eruptions and the wild mix of water, ice and lava, the island attracts many visitors from all over the world. Flying to Iceland, you will be landing at Airport Keflavik, the only international airport of Iceland, 50 km southwest of the capital Reykjavik.
Even though the Airport is more important for international air traffic, it is being used for military purposes as well. The modern architecture of the civilian terminal is particularly striking. The Airport has been recreated down to the smallest detail and proves itself as an ideal complement to the scenery Iceland X also included in this pack.
Start new flight adventures and explore the great lava fields, glaciers, the stunning coastline and the most impressive volcanoes in the world. Wild and barren, yet uniquely beautiful, Iceland will enchant every visitor.
- Coverage of the whole island
- All Icelandic airports included (more than 40 airports with adapted layout and buildings)
- Updated airport scenery for Reykjavik, Akureyri, Egilsstadir, Isafjordur and Vestmannaeyjar
- Detailed rendition of Keflavik and its surroundings, incl. prominent objects.
- Original NAV aids (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- Photorealistic ground textures based on an aerial image (0,5m/pixel)
- Special land class textures to render Iceland’s typical colors (like Lava, Glaciers, wasteland,...)
- Accurate coastlines and islands
- Thousands of rivers, lakes and roads
- Revolutionary new waterfall effects
- Geysers, hot spots and more typical Icelandic landmarks
- Individual seasonal adjustments for all 12 months (Weather and snow effects)
- Custom scenery for villages, harbors and landmarks around the island
- Dynamic AI ship and air traffic (VFR aircraft) included
- Astonishing night textures
- Compatible with Airport Enhancement Services (from AES-Version 2.13)
- Super frame rates
- Manual in English and German
Minimal System Requirements (FSX)
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 or Gold Edition)
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1
min. Dual-Core CPU with 3GHz
8 GB RAM
DirectX 9 compatible graphics card min. 1024 MB
Adobe Acrobat Reader for reading the manual
Installation size: 1800 MB