Created by the undisputed master of city scenery, Andras Kozma, this Manhattan X scenery is a direct successor of the very successful and award winning Manhattan scenery for FS2004.
Instead of trying to update that one the whole projects was redone using new standards to ensure it would be fast enough to be usable. Almost double the amount of buildings and using all new effects of FSX, Manhattan X sets new standards. Designed with helicopters in mind, the scenery can also be explored with small aircrafts or ships. Even if you like to fly large aircraft you`ll enjoy the views when you approach the nearby airports. FSX deserves Manhattan X !
- Covers the entire Manhattan Island (East Side, West Side, Uptown and Downtown) plus Ellis Island, Governors Island, Roosevelt Island, Statue Island.
- Four heliports
- Very high density scenery with hundreds of detailed buildings
- Full FSX features using bump maps, advanced shading and reflections
- Scheduled ship traffic (Staten Island Ferries)
- Many special effects included (like sounds, smoke, birds)
- Mission that lets you take a $199 helicopter tour of Manhattan
- Professionally designed charts with all helicopter routes
This package includes as a bonus the former FS2004 Manhattan Scenery. Please note that the FS2004 version might not have the same feature set.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP2 or Acceleration) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 (fully updated, Windows XP and 7 recommended)
Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 CPU (Core 2 Quad or equivalent advised)
2 GB RAM (4 GB advised)
Direct X 9 compatible 512 MB Graphics Card
Direct X compatible Sound card
Download-Size: 320 MB
Installations-Size: 500 MB