Have you flown up the Andes mountains from the green valleys
of Peru?..We thought you had not so we asked Johnny Selva to
write for us his Route from a very green Valley up to Ayacucho
high in the Peruvian Andes and down to the Pacific Ocean coast
to the city of PISCO. More than 150 Miles of adventure flight.
This is a Photo Real Flight that really shows how the Andes
Mountains look like high from above.Johnny takes off early in the morning
and takes a rest at the Ayacucho Airport while his plane is loaded
with cargo AND FUEL.One or two passengers await, aware that they will
fly where not to many of their fellow neighbors do.
* OVER 150 MILES OF PHOTO REAL ENVIRONMENT. GET TO KNOW
THE ANDES MOUNTAINS AS REAL AS POSSIBLE
* DETAILED AYACUCHO AIRPORT AND CITY
* MORE THAN SIX LANDING AREAS INCLUDDING AIRPORTS,
AND ROUGH AIRFIELDS IN THE ROUTE.
* DANGEROUS APPROACH TO AYACUCHO AT 8918FT
* PISCO CITY ON THE PACIFIC COAST
* COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION AND MAP